Front Desk / Receptionist – ABQ
Full-Time FRONT DESK / RECEPTIONIST needed for a locally owned, fast-paced forklift dealership in Albuquerque. Prefer 1-2 years’ experience. Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint). Candidate must be reliable, detail-oriented, self-motivated, have great communication skills, and be able to multi-task. Must have the ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answer phones
• Screen and direct calls
• Provide basic information to callers
• Receive and direct customers
• General administrative and clerical support
• Data entry
• Receive and sort mail
• Credit card deposits
• Mail invoices
• File, maintain and generate spreadsheet reports
• Maintain office supplies and forms inventory
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
• Any other activities that can assist other departments while answering phones
• Must have strong communication skills
Competitive benefits. Compensation dependent on experience.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Please email resume with pay requirements to: Elisha Romero
or fax to 303-451-6749.