Sales Coordinator - Alpine Equipment Co.- Denver, CO
Full-Time SALES COORDINATOR needed for a locally owned, fast-paced rack and shelving company in Denver. Candidate must have at least 2 years of customer service experience, sales administrative experience, phone skills, data entry/keyboarding skills, strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to multi-task. Must be reliable and able to show up on time. Candidates must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have the ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answering incoming calls and greeting and welcoming all walk-in customers, vendors, and sales staff
• Obtaining pertinent information regarding product inquiry, contact information, and time frame of need in order to process and provide for requests most efficiently
• Researching requests for in-house, factory direct, or local vendor products to include freight quotes
• Generating proposals
New Order Entry
• Entering orders into computer database and data entry into excel spreadsheets
• Generating Delivery Tickets for warehouse crew to pull and prep product, advising of any necessary modifications required and checking pulled order/ product before it is delivered
• Generating purchase orders
• Scheduling customer will calls and deliveries
• Obtaining install quotes and scheduling availability with contractors on product installs
• Collaborating with sales professionals and customers to schedule installs in coordination with product delivery dates
• Obtaining freight quotes
• Coordinating freight scheduling
• Processing freight claims
Competitive benefits. Compensation will depend upon the experience level of the selected candidate.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Please email resume with pay requirements to:
Justin Camp at or fax to 303-468-9901.