Sales Territory Manager/Customer Service Manager Albuquerque
Full-Time Sales Territory Manager/Customer Service Manager needed for a locally owned industrial forklift dealership in Albuquerque. Must have 1-2 years sales experience (preferably in the material handling, heavy equipment or industrial battery industry).
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to), work within an assigned territory to initiate, maintain and increase customer sales of a large range of material handling equipment. Will also be responsible for parts, service, rentals, accessories and allied products while providing excellent customer service.
The right candidate must be driven and motivated and demonstrate a proven track record in sales supported by a willingness to work hard. Organization, time management and territory management are essential for success. Must be professional, have the ability to work independently and be a team player.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain relationship with current customers and establish relationships with new customers/prospects to enhance the potential to sell, rent and lease new and used equipment, including forklift parts and service.
- Adhere with applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
• Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret customer and equipment information.
• Excellent computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office applications. Goldmine experience is a plus.
• Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills utilizing professional written and verbal communication.
• Excellent planning, organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship building. Must be an excellent collaborator, listener, and team player working well between departments.
• Travel requirements to attend applicable sales training events, seminars and trade shows. Overnight stay may be required.
• Work well under pressure with ability to set and manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing demands of the work environment.
• Control expenses incurred while on company business. Complete and submit appropriate reports in a timely manner.
• Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
• Ability to work flexible hours as necessary to accommodate customer’s needs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or related discipline) required
• 1-2 years sales experience preferred
• Previous sales or customer service experience required
• Familiar with the material handling industry experience preferred
Competitive benefits. Compensation will depend on the experience level of the selected candidate. Company vehicle and cell phone provided. Must have a clean MVR.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Please email or fax resume with salary requirements.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to HR at (303) 468-9901